Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Invalid input parameters. (2)

hi not sure this is the correct board? im trying to set up custom streaming when i click more then live on custom live stream service, i don't get the box to add stream key and rmtp details i get Invalid input parameters. (2)thanks moo

moomoo by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom - YT (Can`t modify stream parameters)

Hi guys, I face issue with Custom Stream Service.In past I worked with CSS to YT and with every stream I could modify parameters as stream key and so. But now, when I just my personal meeting id as usual, it goes directly to invalid page and I cannot...

Scrolling end credits during a meeting

Hi everyone!I'm asked by my boss to find a way to insert in a Zoom Meeting, DURING the meeting, some scrolling credits... End credits, news, ... Like in a TV show, or like Restream does. Is it possible? I've found no references online for my issue, t...

Resolved! Zoom Poll as people join?

I want to run a poll in a zoom meeting while people are joining. If I run the poll, will people who join after the poll has started be able to see it and vote?

Cloud Recording Resolution

Our last two Zoom Cloud Recording came in at:• 1686x720 (Windows laptop with built-in webcam) and• 1832x982 (Mac with built-in webcam). We used to consistently get 1280x720 but now it seems variable.Any ideas on this?We have the HD settings on in the...

TZ1 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes