Check out our new Work Transformation Summit page, and join our upcoming event to learn how leading organizations are building a smarter hybrid workspace for their employees.

Visit the page
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Waiting Room query

Sorry if already covered but I wish I had the option to click a button to put all clients back in the waiting room if needed to mirror the option already there to bring everyone in at once. Everytime I see a Zoom update I look for this as a new addit...

Registrations with ridiculous/offensive email addresses

I do free classes for older adults so I always get registrations from email addresses like this one tonight, "***********". I'd like to block it before the class starts because we just have to remove these people once the class starts. We block the c...

rondorr by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't get pin

Hi. I use an account for a sports group and the login email isn't reachable. The login requires I enter a 6 digit pin which was sent to the login email address which I can't get too. How do I login?CheersDayle...

daylef by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

enable live transcription

Hi everyone, I am a student using Zoom portal provided by our university. I have enabled automatic captions in advanced settings, however during zoom meeting the 'live transcription' button is not turning blue after being clicked, anyone has idea why...

I have wrongly purchased large meeting with 1000 people

Hi, I have wrongly purchased large meeting with 1000 people and cancel it and then I had purchased the large meeting with 500 people. However, system do not refund the large meeting with 1000 people to me. Please help.

ycyiu by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Pop Up Keyboard in Zoom Rooms

Hello Community,We are using a Crestron C100-Z system, and when we present the onscreen keyboard (windows keyboard) keeps appearing over the top of our content. We have tried to disable the "touch" feature on the Zoom admin settings, but it keeps pop...

Embed Zoom API into website issues

While trying to embed Zoom API using SDK into my website for Senior project.  I'm either getting invalid signature error or meeting is wrong. Does imbedding the Zoom API require a pro account?

image.png
Top Happy Leaders

Work Transformation Summit

July 13, 2022