Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

slides advcancing

When I do a zoom powerpoint presentation, my slides are not advancing. Anyone have an idea of what I should do to remedy this? Could it be an settings issue?

number of participants

hello, I am going to be hosting a meeting. online via zoom in march for staff of 13 schools so may have over 100 people in attendance. is there a limit for me on my account as to how many people I have join?is there a better way for me to do it rathe...

Video Not Working

When I join a zoom metting or host a zoom, my video is not showing. I see it is using "Integrated Camera". Usually I see HP TrueVision HD

"Request to create zmail failed, please try later."

Has anyone been able to access this webpage to understand what the limitations are? I'm getting an error message for this page, which was recommended by the main article on how to use Zoom Mail & Calendar.Zoom Mail Service (BETA) https://support.zoom...

kc811 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

differentiate non-speakers from speakers

In a language class, where interaction is expected and happening throughout, some people are also only listening. It is hard to tell the listeners from the speakers, so we waste time calling on people who aren't going to be speaking. Looking for a so...

Roltzy by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Group chat out of synch

We've had a group chat for a Zoom meeting for internal company training at my organization and individual chat entries come in with a variety of time stamps with some chats arriving after others creating confusion. This seems to have happened since a...

gkhlpdsk by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Live streaming problem

Hi, I am trying to set up a live stream of a meeting on a custom live streaming servive (Dacast). The stream works fine when previewed in Dacast. However when I then try to embed the stream into our website I get a message saying: "The player is inco...