Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Language bar

I am an interpreter. With the latest update of Zoom, when changing "Speaking to" languages, the bar highlights blue and moves around. You have to chase it to be able to change between languages. How can I pin it down? I tried right clicking and click...

display name

I need to know how to change my (default) Display Name. My Account Settings show "Don Rose" but whenever I join a Zoom session, it always displays my email address (don@mchenrycountyhistory.org).If the host allows it, I can change it during the sessi...

don-mchs by Listener
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Survey report not appearing in report queue

I set up a meeting survey, but the survey report is not showing in the reports queue (only the registration report appears). I know it worked because I was prompted at the end of the meeting to complete the survey, which I did.Can anyone help?Thanks!...

cofsab by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problemas al unirse a una reunión desde Linux Lite 5.8

Hola a todos.Desde la semana pasada, mi hijo ha estado teniendo problemas al tratar de unirse a sus clases por zoom a través de google calendar al hacer clic en los enlaces de las reuniones creadas por sus profesores. Él utiliza Linux Lite 5.8 y todo...

Wonderboom speaker not heard over zoom

Since 12/31 when I use a Wonderboom speaker on a zoom, it isn't heard by the zoom attendees. I never had this issue before. Help! I use the music as a teaching tool and need everyone to hear it. Thanks!

Mash23 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes