Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Original Audio Issue

When using original Audio on my iPad or external microphone a hissing noise is now present. I have used zoom for two years without any of these issues. I am not sure why this recent update is making this happen. After viewing the discussion board mul...

zoom close

plies need help to close my zooms account 

Ebenzer by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Accessing Cloud recordings

I have a paid account.I am unable to open the Cloud recordings.Below is the error message.The media could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the format is not supported.Please help

Alternative hosts and poll/quiz library

Can alternative hosts add a poll from their polls/quiz library to a meeting? I know that alternative hosts can make a new poll during the meeting but can they upload a poll they already created in their poll/quiz library and add it to a meeting? Than...

Upcoming meetings show previous meetings too

I am seeing all my previous meetings for the day in the upcoming meetings tab. For e.g. if I see my upcoming list at 4p, I can see previous meeting from 9a and 10 etc. It is consistent and happens with all meetings. How/where can that be fixed? I hav...

Transfer Recording

A paid account gave host privileges to a non-paid account. That non-paid account holder recorded the session but it is no-where to be found in the Cloud or Locally for either of the accounts. Is the recording somewhere or did it not save? Neither par...

DCorrie by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Virtual Background

hello, I would like to have my virtual background on when I enter into a meeting without the need to turn it on once I'm already in a meeting. Is this possible?

Profile pictures when joining meeting

I have a profile picture and when I host a meeting it's there. But when I log onto some meeting it's gone, and I'm just have my name in the black screen. Any tips would be helpful

Gil21 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes