Ready to set up and use Zoom, but aren't sure where to start? Begin with our onboarding support experience for everything you need to get started.

Get Started
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom doesn't detect my audio device

I am using a laptot, and for some bizarre reason Zoom has decided not to recognize any of my audio devices. I've tried everything, from uninstalling, checking the privacy settings, to updating my drivers and nothing seems to work. Whenever I try to c...

Meeting Invite

Previously I was able to make the d dial-in and zoom link info on the meeting invite appear at the top of the invite. Now the dial-in and zoom link info appears at the bottom of the invitation and I cannot change it. does anyone know how to change th...

Waiting room list order

We are using Zoom meetings for virtual drop in advising. These have the waiting room enabled so that we can talk to students individually. In some of our meetings, the waiting room participant list is ordered by order of arrival. In others it is orde...

furuta by Observer
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

I need a meeting record

Hey, I was wondering if there is any chance that zoom has a meeting video record for each meeting. I just had a meeting, which I forgot to record. The meeting record is very important for me. Is there any chance that I can get that record

Zoom not responding on Windows 8.1

On my Windows 8.1 computer, when I enter a zoom meeting, my name comes up, camera is on, and an error message appears " Zoom not responding". Computer screen freezes and It sits this way for minutes (and then finally connects with my microphone and c...

rpal by Observer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Version 5.10.0 crashing at startup on Fedora 35

Latest zoom update for Linux is crashing on startup on Fedora 35. The culprit seems to be related to electron builder. There is some ABI conflict with glibc 2.34 (known fact for other 3rd party apps too). Apparently, there has been a fix for this in ...

sambo57u by Observer
  • 19 replies
  • 6 likes

MSI Client 5.10.xxx 64 Bit

I search for the New MSI Client 5.10.xxx dir Meeting dir Windows 10. On the Homepage i Found only the 64 Bit exe file and the 32 Bit MSI File. i Need the 64 Bit MSI File for package in matrix42where i found the file ?

SAlfert by Observer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Work Transformation Summit EMEA

May 25