Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Older Zoom Meeting versions left behind after updates

Hi I have about 90 machines with various older zoom meeting clients left behind but they also have the latest version that we deploy with SCCM. I cant use cleanzoom.exe as I dont want to wipe out the users preferences and I have tried using a batch f...

Camera and microphone won't work

Hello!After today's update I can't talk on Zoom as my camera and microphone won't work. At the same time, they work fine on Skype. I've already restarted my laptop, reinstalled Zoom two times, this won't work as well. Can anybody help me?

Network Connection Failed (error : 1010)

Hi I cannot install zoom client because of the error. it is Network Connection Failed (error : 1010) I do not know how to solve this error. Is there anyone who can help me out? Thanks in advance

Novum by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

zoom video

Добрый день, есть проблема в лагах в камере, дело в том что она виснет только в программе zoom, подскажите что с этим делать..

zoom reporting

Hi, I have a question regarding zoom reporting.I figured out how to download who attended my class. My students try to enter my zoom class from their homes, and whenI click "permission" button on my desktop zoom application, they can enter. There was...

shig by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Webcam is distorted in ZOOM only after meeting starts

When I set ZOOM up for a meeting and check my audio and video, etc. everything is fine. Then the meeting starts and my video from my webcam starts to get distorted. I have tried many things, like updating camera drivers, uninstalling and reinstalling...

Bubba1 by Listener
  • 14 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Zoom Class

As a host and a participant in a class I would like to know how to hold a meeting showing the instructor or maybe 2 or 3 instructors to all the other participants at home. Could I use a camera and mic on my laptop showing not me but the instructors?

Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?
Top Happy Leaders

Let's Celebrate!

Read More