Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

trim cloud recording

I trimmed a cloud recording today. But I made mistake and then I cannot revert back to the original recording. The remark said I can recover within 30 days, but I cannot find any clue to recover it.

Enable View of Sharing through Android Auto

I see some support already exists for meeting controls on Android Auto. As a user, I'd like to see shared content on the dashboard so I don't need to pickup my phone to have a quick glance at any particular content being shared. Is that something use...

input volume cannot be changed

I'm looking for support on this: I normally teach using an audio interface (shows up as USB Audio CODEC). Since today, I cannot increase the input volume and thus no sound. I can move it to the right but it jumps right back. Yes I am unmuted and the ...

"Locked by admin" -- I AM admin

I have a Zoom pro account. I want to Allow start meeting with Host Key. I've already enabled "Allow participants to join anytime." The Settings page says "The administrator has locked this setting and you cannot change it. All of your meetings will u...

Invalid input parameters. (2)

hi not sure this is the correct board? im trying to set up custom streaming when i click more then live on custom live stream service, i don't get the box to add stream key and rmtp details i get Invalid input parameters. (2)thanks moo

moomoo by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes