Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Notatation in Recording

During a zoom call/recording, I want to notate in the recording so that when I download the recording later on so I can jump to that part of the meeting/recording quickly. Is there such an app/tool that I can do this in zoom?

I click on Unmute and I am automatically muted

In our organization, we have our meetings set to allow participants to unmute themselves. Periodically, when I join meetings and I choose to Unmute and I am automatically muted. (I hear "Mute off" immediately followed by "Mute on".) I can't unmute us...

CGordon by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How to do that please?

Hello all! i have a question, so i need to organize each week a live class with my student, i need to send an email to a list on active campaign to record my students, 3 days before, and 15 minutes before the class with the link of the class. After t...

Reset Password

Am I able to reset my password without it automatically giving me access through google?

Resolved! Missing invites

I put out an invitation for Zoom meeting yesterday using email contacts but not everyone received an invite that was included? Help.

Screen Share Drops after a period of time

Does anyone have a situation where the screen sharing just stops working roughly 20-30 minutes into a call? Video is fine and the overall call is not affected. I am looking to see what is causing this and how to fix it. Thanks!