Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

License sharing

Good day all My account is licensed.However, I am unable to link another account for sharing licenseWhen linking the said account. It appears as basicPlease help

bulk download for recordings? (about four thousand)

Zoom support says there is no way to bulk download. The pointed me a a gdrive integration but that would only be for new reocordings. I've got about 4000 recordings on the system.. no way to get them without spending a week pulling them one by one it...

docsal by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

general prolems

Hello, I have following questions. how to subscribe for 1000 participant 1 licenses with 100GB cloud space directly from zoom?How much is it?Is there any risk to disable my account direct subscription from zoom?how to identify the genuine zoom resell...

unable to launch or join a zoom meeting on my lap top

Not sure what happened. I can not open or join any zoom meetings on my lap top. Very frustrating. I can not even get anyone via phone or chat because I am using the free version. I was hosting a meeting. I went into my meetings and clicked on start t...

RMF412 by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Entry Code

I cannot find the entry code for my students to join my zoom