Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Camera

The past few times that I have attended meetings, my picture was not live. Instead a picture of me was there making me unable to participate in group discussion because I could not raise my hand. How can I get rid of the picture & be live?

Install or update zoom for windows with a script

SCRIPT I wanted to upload this here for any users, helpdesk employees, or network admins that would like it. This script checks if zoom is installed or outdated From there if not installed it installs the newest version If it is installed then it rem...

YSSVirus by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Invitations links I create do not work

Participants receive error messages when they use invitation links to my meetings. They receive error messages, either "Host is currently attending another meeting" or "Meeting-ID incorrect/defective". In a nutshell, participants can't join my meetin...

Impossibile to join a meeting

Help Help HelpI'm trying to join a meeting (The second part; the first was yesterday, obviously with another ID) but it's impossible with my Mac (but with Iphone it works good). The message is "you have been removed by the organizer", but it's not tr...