Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! How to use Breakrooms with Basic account

If/how do you enable/use breakrooms if you have the Basic account? I don't see the options indicated from the chat help screens on how to enable breakrooms. So, something is missing under my account. Is Breakroom only a paid feature? Can anyone help ...

Zoom recordings

Hello I went over on my zoom storage and I am trying to download them to a external hard drive. When I got about half way through them now they are not downloading. I can watch on zoom but they wont download why?

Sol78 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot copy from webinar chats

Recently (since 2023ish) I noticed I had not had the ability to copy and paste chat text from a webinar. As a Host or Co-Host, I could do this previously, but now it no longer allows me to copy from a webinar chat- even as a Host or Co-Host. I have c...

AJones_1 by Listener
  • 14 replies
  • 1 likes

What plan do you recommend?

Good morning community, I would like some guidance on the services and experiences of each of the clients, I require a videoconference of 100 people with audio and video, what plan do you recommend is more than 5 hours of meeting or more time in a ro...

lines through attendee window

Here's a screenshot of what we are experiencing with one user. She gets this when her zoom attendee is displayed/connected. Made sure Zoom is up to date.

Mailchimp appointments link

Mailchimp websites will let me offer video consultation appointments, but there's only one box for "video link." What can I put for the video link that will work for every appointment? To clarify, clients can sign up for a virtual appointment with me...