Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Another source of audio echo in a meeting

I read a good article here about “Managing audio echo during a meeting”. That article presents three ways that echo could be coming into the Zoom meeting. I would like to add that there is a fourth way that can happen.Recently, I was leading a hybrid...

Resolved! Black/Grey lines across my screen when video is turned on

I am using a MacBook. After updating the latest zoom version, I get this grey/black lines across my screen when I turn on the video. There is nothing wrong with my camera lens i.e. I do not have these lines in other video conferencing platforms. I ha...

ppp19 by Listener
  • 10 replies
  • 2 likes

Rais Hand in breakout rooms

Hello,1. if a host is in the main room and participants in breakout rooms are clicking the Raise Hand reaction, can the Hand icon be seen by the host in the main room? 2. if a host is in a breakout room and participants in other breakout rooms are cl...

Recording @ 1080p

Prior to December, 2021, I recorded meetings at 1080p. The results could be posted to YouTube and it reflected HD quality. This was important to me since some of the participants were doing screen sharing of PowerPoint slides. Resolution counted. Sin...

Steve49 by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Audio output

I use zoom to share my church service with people at home. I've purchased a Yeti blue microphone. The mic picks up all the audio in church - music from speakers as well as voices. It's not a big room.But those listening on zoom do not get any music p...

CLTut by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Más de 1000 participantes con el mismo ponente

¡Hola! Muy buenos días. Espero que estén muy bien. Tengo un problema: hoy tengo una reunión donde posiblemente asistan más de 1000 personas (capacidad máxima). He visto que con la licencia Business puedo tener dos reuniones activas al mismo tiempo. S...

Problem when using RME "TotalMix FX".

I am having a problem when using RME "TotalMix FX".I have Zoom software installed on my Mac Book Pro.It looks like Zoom's mic volume control is syncing with TotalMix's faders.When an over-level volume is input, I think the Zoom's mic volume will drop...

Scheduling recurring meetings

Hi I have clients who are given 12 sessions by the organisation I am working with. I am asked to set up the 12 sessions in advance. In the previous version of Zoom I was using, (the free one), it was easy to set up the recurring meeting with the date...