Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Brand new at this

I got an email saying to add zoom that I will get invited into a zoom meeting. These meetings are very important and I have to make sure this is good to go. How do I make sure it’s good and ready?

Retrieving Meeting recording

Hi All, Season's greetings. I recorded a meeting but toward the end, I, unfortunately, hit the end meeting for all and didn't see my recording download on my computer. It is neither in the local recording space. How do I retrieve the recording?

B4P by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Facturar

jajajajaj nose si me salga, pero bueno quisiera ver si alguien sabe sobre el tema de facturar ya pague y puse unos datos al parecer eran para facturar y ahora que arregle bien los datos no recibo ¿la factura la pregunta esa primera factura era para t...

Staticky screen in group zoom meetings

Hello,I'm teaching an online class and noticed in the last two weeks that my face gets staticky with a green color, intermittently, during the class. Luckily it doesn't last long and when I click on the box where my picture is, it seems to correct it...

Zoom Dual Monitors Option Greyed Out [Mac]

I'm using a MacBook Pro, for work, and Zoom does not let me tick the box 'Use Dual Monitors' from the general settings. My Zoom install is company service desk controlled with jamf but they say they haven't controlled the option. I've tried reinstall...