Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

conducting a meeting

Hello! I normally host a monthly meeting and can not host this month. How do I allow someone else to host the meeting that I've set up? If I 'start' the meeting and require everyone to use passwords rather than me 'Admit' them, then can someone else ...

burrito by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Multiple emails/ accounts

Hello,We have several accounts with different emails in our organization. I need to know if is possible to compile all the accounts into a main one. Thank you in advance.

LCF by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Share Screen Crashes on Windows

Ever since early December 2022, whenever I try to share my screen during a Zoom meeting, I get a "Zoom Quit Unexpectedly" error. Both my Zoom and my Windows system are up to date, and I've tried several of the most common fixes with video acceleratio...

Camera lagging during screen sharing

My camera lags whenever I or a participant shares screen. It can be sharing a website or even a file from the computer, it starts lagging and I have to stop my video and start it again. How can I prevent this from happening?

Questionnairs

Hi! I have a problem with the questionnaires: I cannot see the results after the call. Can someone please help me? I plan all the calls directly in a Google Calendar, and all of them are reoccured (usually once per week). After each call participants...