Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Video blacked out

on my recent Zoom meeting only 9 participant's video appeared the others were blacked out

SueMc by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom static using browser

I have been using Zoom for years with no audio problem, but since upgrade to Zoom client, I have had problem but attendees report very strong static from my end as host. I cannot actually launch with zoom client and get directed to use my browser - F...

Cannot use link to open join meetings

Had to replace my tablet with a Samsung a8. I cannot join meetings with link on tablet. All other devices okay. Have to enter meeting code and ID. Otherwise told to register even if paid account is open!

Lost recording

I had a scheduled meeting last Friday and had recorded the session. Unfortunately it is not showing up and I am not sure how and if it can be recovered. Any help is appreciated..

mfreker by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes