Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Email Watermark Showing Up During Zoom Lecture

I am a student, and when I joined my lecture Zoom meeting everything was normal. I believe until I either turned on my camera, or entered a breakout room, my email was displayed as a watermark over the shared content and everyone's camera feeds. Ever...

Missing Recording

Hi, I recorded an important meeting but when I ended the recording it did not download to the usual file on my computer, and I can't find it anywhere. Please say someone can help!!

cbilter by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Recover cloud recordings from deleted accounts

I deleted two accounts and apparently all of theirs recordings went along. When I click the recording link it shows error (3 301). I've tried to retriver the recordings from the trash, but it says that the bin is empty.Anyone knows how I could retrie...

Microphone doesn't work after usig Google Meet

Hello everybody.On my desktop I use Zoom and Voice Recorder butthe microphone does not work.Now the scenario is this:- I do not use headphones or external microphones- the Realteck audio application is installed on my pc- the audio drivers are up to ...