Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

external speakers not working Mac

We have a Mac mini and external speakers which don't work on Zoom. They work fine on Mac Music and Youtube.We hear the sound of the other person on the meeting through the Mini speaker.The microphone tests fine but the speaker test only comes through...

Want cloud recording

I made an account to use under IMBS green campus, since recently they purchased a different package and now my cloud recordings are not there in the account I used so far, recordings of 23rd january and also 29th of january are both missing, I no lon...

Sama269 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can not hear piano playing

Hello,I am meeting with others and it requires me play piano for others. For some reasons, others can not hear my piano. I had piano lesson before and it was not a problem probably 5-6 months ago. Now they can not hear me playing. I tried various sol...

Notatation in Recording

During a zoom call/recording, I want to notate in the recording so that when I download the recording later on so I can jump to that part of the meeting/recording quickly. Is there such an app/tool that I can do this in zoom?

I click on Unmute and I am automatically muted

In our organization, we have our meetings set to allow participants to unmute themselves. Periodically, when I join meetings and I choose to Unmute and I am automatically muted. (I hear "Mute off" immediately followed by "Mute on".) I can't unmute us...

CGordon by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How to do that please?

Hello all! i have a question, so i need to organize each week a live class with my student, i need to send an email to a list on active campaign to record my students, 3 days before, and 15 minutes before the class with the link of the class. After t...