Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

la video conferencia parpadea y cambia de colores

Por favor necesito ayuda, varios dias en mi ordenador que la pantalla se pone a moverse parpadear y cambiar de multiples colores, ya he visto que dicen de pasar a una version antigua pero no se hacerlo. Tambien dicen de ir a quitar la optimizacion de...

Resolved! Troubleshooting audio During Zoom Meetings

Hello, I am a host for our church services on the Zoom Platform and I have just run into a problem during our service the audio portion of a participant that sings and plays the piano just shuts down and cannot be heard. This only seems to happen whe...

FGA by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Recording not saved (Zoom "quit unexpectedly")

I recorded a meeting today (saving to my desktop) but after closing the meeting Zoom "quit unexpectedly". I can't find the recording on my computer and am wondering if there is any way to "find" this recording in the cloud/my account? Or is it just g...

wifi signal

I teach a zoom class with 15 adults. I changed my internet to wifi and get about 450 mps. When I show a video on zoom, a few students experience buffering and freezing of the video. If I went to 1 gig speed, would that solve the problem?Or, would a w...

Recording

Hi everyone!Does anybody know, if I have a free version of zoom and pressed "save recording to the cloud" would record appeal if I will pay for Zoom? Many thanks!

public and/or private IPs used in "Limiting network bandwidth"

The "Limiting network bandwidth" feature allows a user to define a bandwidth limit policy that includes a set of clients based on an IP range or CIDR block. It also allows for the specification of an exclusion range/CIDR block (a set of clients that ...

zooum by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Merge Chat Window

I have been trying for 4 hours to merge the chat window onto my meeting screen. I have read every article, watched every video, but there are NO 3 dots with this option. It does not exist. I have moved out of full screen. I have stopped sharing my sc...