Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Black screen just of me during zoom meeting

I take part in a weekly zoom meeting hosted by another person. The first meeting of the year was January 11th. When I tuned in to the meeting, I could see everyone else, but my square was black. They could not see me either. (The video was definitely...

Pop-Up Window with Zoom Date and Time

Hi, When I click on the Zoom link for a meeting in the future for which I am a host, sometimes I get a pop-up window that says the date and time of the meeting. This is helpful, because I can confirm the Zoom meeting is scheduled for the correct time...

Jon5 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Constant Zoom Updates

Hello.I shut down my computer every night after work and each day when I open up Zoom, I always get the update pop up below every time. Is Zoom making updates every day to the program that this is normal? This gets annoying when I'm trying to attend ...

lbellino_0-1671640742254.png
lbellino by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't access audio - Dial in audio only

The only audio available to host and client is dial in.In all the years Ive been working on Zoom, I've never used this feature ever.I hadnt touched any settings. It appears to have just suddenly happened1 As well, a few days ago, these dial in settin...

Zoom meeting blocked by "Threat Prevention" in router

I have a Synology RT6600ax router with "Threat Prevention". When a Silversneakers zoom meeting is started on a Samsung Galaxy S10 Android phone, I get a LOT of events generated. There are 2 kinds of events: SQL probe response overflow attempt (hundre...

mtiede by Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Room

Can I sync 2 Zoom Room TVs in the same conference room so there is no audio issues? If so, how?

Webinar

Hi, I have English and Spanish Webinars under my account and I would like that the Spanish Webinars shows all the text in Spanish. Is it possible to do it? Also, I attached a screenshot. Thank you for your help. Best,