Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

email invitations

My zoom has gone crazy. First, when I schedule a meeting and save it to my Google calendar, I get an option to send out email invites. This used to work fine when I just entered the email of the person(s) being invited. NOW, it lists all the emails o...

mfc by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Live Support

I pay for zoom yet it wouldn't let me contact support.1. have a new laptop my camera having issue 2. not when i try to launch meeting won't launch zoom

MarkA by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

upgrade

After today's upgrade, the app is not functioning for meetings.The pop-up doesn't open and the meetings are allowed only through the navigator, the app is not working. The meeting quality from the browser is the worst. I already tried to reinstall an...

No video option in settings

My video is periodically flickering during meetings. I have googled a solution and it seems to be about changing the video settings within settings.However, I cannot see any "video" options within settings? I'm using a PC with Windows 10.

John29 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Compartir pantalla

Tengo el problema de que cuando comparto mi pantalla dese mi iPad 10ma generación, al cambiar de aplicación los demás ven mi pantalla con mucho lag o de plano dejan de recibir la señal. Esto no me deja dar clases bien. Mi internet esta bien y tengo t...

Trimast by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Video - very strange effects after newest update

Hi everyone, I updated my Zoom account the other day and since that I keep having very strange effects in my video.The video always starts normal with a good picture and after a minute after that it keeps flashing, so I see as in attachment. I reinst...

felisek by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Unusual 'warning message' ...

'unable to establish secure connection to Zoom' appeared last night and today when I set up a meeting. Message says it may happen if I have to log in to my network or using public WiFi. I'm doing nothing differently to what I've done for the last 3 y...

MM53 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems connecting to Zoom with new update

Does anyone else have problems connecting to Zoom with the latest update (whether by their app/software or via the web)? It says it installed successfully and does open but then I cannot seem to connect when trying people's Zoom links and get this (o...