Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Closed Captions in breakout rooms

Hi,Can anyone confirm if this is correct? - Zoom's AI closed captions will be unavailable in the breakout rooms if the AI captions have been disabled in the main meeting, to allow for a manual captioner to be used instead.

Blurry screen!

From the very first time I ever used zoom until now, on a variety of different PCs, using a variety of different cameras, using it at work and using it at home, at least 50% of the time, my screen is blurry. I have tried all of the many suggestions o...

Zoom Meeting and Webinar integration in a website

We've integrated the Zoom Web SDK into our ReactJS application. For generating JWT tokens to join meetings, we've utilized the Meeting SDK app, using its client ID and client secret keys. This setup allows us to join meetings successfully without nee...

Minalv by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Attendance Reports Not Generating

Hello, I am trying to generate a meeting registration report, and when I enter the meeting ID or the date of the meeting it shows no data. These meetings are within the last month so I don't understand why they are not generating. I would appreciate ...

OAHSSC by Listener
  • 24 replies
  • 1 likes

The Meeting does not support screen share

I have the Zoom Pro plan. I am told that I should be able to share my screen during meetings (I am the Host).Unfortunately, during the meeting I could find no button linked to Screen Sharing.When I tried to set a meeting to allow screen sharing I kee...

error code 1132

It seems like zoom people have nothing better to do than to spam my computer with error code 1132 is this even legal? to gain access to someone's files like that?they say breeching community guidelines! what community and what guidelines and if I was...

ATK by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes