Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Zoom Meetings - Pro Tip #2: ✋🏼 Raise hand for informal questions

We likely all know and use the Raise Hand feature to take informal polls or to signify to the host or presenter that you have a question, but this Pro Tip will detail how to use Raise Hand in a slightly different way. In our own weekly team meetings,...

reactions-button.png
Bort by Community Champion
  • 2 replies
  • 7 likes

Resolved! Meetings settings vs API - who wins?

Hello-We are rolling out an app that launches Zoom meetings via the Zoom API. With this launch, we will have some Zoom users that will be hosts in that app, but those same users will also be hosts of other Zoom meetings outside of the app. My questio...

iceferg by Observer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Macbook Air setup

Hello to all. I'm new to zoom and am in need of assistance. I'm a mac user and I'm having difficult with basic function operating with the mac. For example, while working with someone to become familiar with zoom, using the share screen function, att...

screen sharing issue

while sharing the ppt through screen sharing, slide is not changing for viewers.. meeting recording shows the same

Basic Plan question

Need help please... For the free Basic Plan, can I have a meeting with 2 other participants (i.e. total of 3 people in the call) for a duration of 2 hours? Thanks!

Two connected rooms?

Hi everybody, is it possible to have a meeting divided into two rooms with one observing the other? Meaning, one room would have an interviewer and interviewee, the other room would have plenty of observers and an interpreter if possible. Is it possi...

Recording gallery video

I recently changed my computer and now trying to record the interviews for my podcast but on the recording, I don't have the gallery view anymore even if I select it at the beginning of the video.When I check the record, there is only videos where I ...

Can' connect to zoom from Macbook Air

I get this message:This site can’t be reachedCheck if there is a typo in .us02web.zoom.us.DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN Have tried reloading zoom - still same response

Zoom video call - Supported device

Hi,could you confirm please that a desktop with the below specs could support the feature of virtual background during a video call? Intel CPU Core i5 10400 (1200/2.9 GHz/12 MB)RAM 16GB 3000MHz Gigabyte Motherboard H410M HD3P Thank you in advance 

Top Happy Leaders

Work Transformation Summit

Jan 19