Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

converting adobe connect file to zoom conferencing

Per Google:Adobe Connect service will be discontinued on Sunday, November 17th. Zoom Conferencing has replaced Connect as the supported web conferencing and webinar tool. How do I convert an Adobe Connect file to zoom conferencing?

Nelda23 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Screen vs sound

HelloWhen recording on zoom, there is a difference between my lips on the screen and the sound coming out of my computer. It's a new computer, a performant one with windows 11 (video HD 720..) Could you guide me to find from where could be the issue ...

Change Password

I can access my free account just fine on my desktop because I am able to log in using Google. However, I'm not allowed to use work email on my cell phone. I do not remember my Zoom password. I go to profile but do not see where to change it. Any ass...

Rhenish by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Audio issues on customer end

I am having some audio issues when a client is logged in to the meeting I am only able hear them for a brief moment then it goes silent and then back on. It's off more than it's on. I cannot seem to be able to tell if the issue is on the client end o...

mindyp by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Audio - post Zoom share

I held a Zoom session yesterday and enabled the audio for screensharing. Now, I cannot access my audio for my computer. I cannot find the settings to fix this. Help.

SMB1 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I cannot start my Zoom Meeting on Window 10 Desktop

When I want to start a meeting, I get this message.“The meeting cannot be started. Restart your Computer if possible and try again” See the attachmentsI have tried everything that is said on the Zoom website and restarted my Computer 4 times. I also ...

Cloud Zoom

hello, I have 30 GB of cloud recordings, 5 GB are available, and if I do not pay for additional space, what will happen to the recordings?

daymon33 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook live streaming

Each time I stream live on Facebook via zoom it usually show a dark background. One need to click on the video before seeing images . Please I need help on how to fix it. Thanks

Juo by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes