Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Screen share

This weekend I had a Zoom meeting and while screen sharing a video the video took extremely long to load and when it did load the quality wasn't good.

garbled audio

When I host a meeting, my microphone works perfectly if the speaker is the only one speaking. However, as soon as musicians start singing or playing instruments, the sound is garbled, as if the speaker and musicians are under water. This problem star...

Local Recordings

Whenever I start recording, there is no recording happening but just this dialog box appears, how do I resolve this?

RamRathan_0-1667282271368.png

audio compression issue

During Covid, pro songwriters learned that writing with co-writers anywhere in the world was easy with Zoom. Last week for some reason, out of the blue, I have a compression issue. It could be caused by a Zoom version upgrade possibly, idk. the probl...

Problemas con la camara

Buen día a todos, desde el lunes 02 de enero he tenido problemas con mi camara, de pronto de pone todo en verde y se queda paralizado, creí que eran problemas de mi laptop, la lleve a revisar y todo está normal, he probado con otras aplicaciones que ...

connection and update

I was getting error code 10008 for a while now but was able to get into meetings. Now I can't and I am getting the message. "you are unable to connect to Zoom. Please check your network connection and try again" I have a great internet connection. Pl...

Having trouble hearing guitar play over zoom

Everything was working fine before new computer. Changed every possible setting without any luck. Monitor has video and sound built in and connected via usb cable. When musician plays music it cuts out on my end. Recorded video plays all sounds prope...

Exceptions to default settings

Our organization's policies have changed and I need to make groups to allow certain employees greater permissions than the default. Specifically, I need to disable recording as a default and allow certain people the ability to record, with different ...

GrantW by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes