Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Zoom Meetings - Pro Tip #2: ✋🏼 Raise hand for informal questions

We likely all know and use the Raise Hand feature to take informal polls or to signify to the host or presenter that you have a question, but this Pro Tip will detail how to use Raise Hand in a slightly different way. In our own weekly team meetings,...

reactions-button.png
Bort by Community Champion
  • 2 replies
  • 7 likes

Screen Sharing using Apple Air play via zoom

I use zoom for sharing my screen using my Macbook air. To scribble notes during the meeting, I use my IPAD notes which I share using Air play option in the zoom share screen and share to my participants. After upgrading Macbook to Monterey and iOS to...

Arva by Observer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Screen sharing problem and gallery view disappear

Hi all, I am a Mac user. I have two questions. 1. When screen sharing with iPad through wifi, the shared screen appears on me, the host, and it does not appear on the participants. Their screens are black, saying that the host is sharing the screen. ...

CYim by Observer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Host meeting and Waiting Room

Dear, I have an error. I bought 4 new accounts. In these accounts, attendees can join without starting by host. That is why, I opened "Enable Waiting Room" while meeting. But, I always have to open "Enable Waiting Room" when I have meetings.What shou...

barra degli strumenti

Nlle impostazioni, pure attivando ''Mostra sempre la barra degli strumenti'', questa scompare sempre e ricompareal passaggio del mouse sopra la finestra di lavoro.

poor quality when over 50 peoples in zoom

we have often zoom meeting /training on same network. When the zoom over 50 participant, the screen share and sound quality is drop. Sometimes, meeting/training is around 100 peoples, that become to be unacceptable.We try to push half peoples to diff...

edmond by Observer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoon problems

After the last upgrate , zoom has turned my video up side downWhat should i do with that?

YuliaA by Observer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

increase zoom participants

I have just upgraded my Pro to host up to 500 participants for a month. Do I need to reset meetings that were previously scheduled to enjoy this upgrade?

EALL by Observer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
Top Happy Leaders

Work Transformation Summit

Jan 19