Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Música

Faço uma aula em que ouvir as músicas compartilhadas pelos professores é essencial. Só consigo ouvir o cantor e não os instrumentos. Já mudei para "som original para músicos" e não funcionou. Mudei de alto-falante. Uso Windows 11. Há alguma incompati...

Phone Dial-in Contacts

According to this KB article https://support.zoom.com/hc/en/article?id=zm_kb&sysparm_article=KB0070336 there is a Phone Dial-in Contacts. under Account Management. I have a Pro account, but am not able to locate this page. I am trying to setup dial-i...

Webcam not displaying video - Mac OS 14.1.1 Sonoma

Hi, I have an M1 MacStudio with an Apple Thunderbolt Display which has a built in webcam (known as FaceTimeHD Camera). When running MacOS Monterey, the video feed from this camera worked. Since 'upgrading' to MacOS Sonoma 14.1.1 the Zoom preferences ...

AndrewNZ by Listener
  • 14 replies
  • 2 likes

Resolved! Cannot integrate Zoom with Google Calendar

My Zoom account used to be successful integrated with my Google Calendar so that my meeting were saved to Google Calendar. Recently, when scheduling a meeting I selected the option "All Calendars" rather than Google Calendar, and since then I haven't...

JWelch by Listener
  • 25 replies
  • 5 likes

Recordings

Can someone share with me how to record in gallery view? I changed and saved the settings to do just that, but it never works.

Recording Management Topic Issue

I've been unable to sync one of our users cloud recordings with their correct title under the "Topic" section. I see that some of them do have the topic but most do not, they have "Google Calendar Meeting (not synced)". We use Google calendar with th...

Resolved! Outlook 500 Internal Server Error

We have a client that is getting a "500 Internal Server Error" when trying to create new Zoom Meetings in Outlook. The Outlook Add-In, is installed and enabled. We also downloaded the desktop client and installed on the machine.Still getting the same...