Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Собственный логотип компании

Добрый день.Не могу найти статью по собственному логотипу компании, которая идет после имени и имеет право собственности.Необходимый тарифный план (прошу какой указать) мы готовы купить, но нет информации о том, как это настраивается и какой тариф не...

I cannot share all of zoom videos.

Hello, I have 5 Facebook pages and I cannot share my zoom videos. I can only share on my main news Facebook page. Last year I was able th share the videos on all 5 pages. can I close this account and open a new one?

can't start a meeting

I can't start a meeting the window doesn't open and don't know why. My acount is active.does anyone know this problem?

yoav by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

how to add a user

Hello- I have a Pro Account. I want to give access to an associate run a weekly meeting (without me having to join, sign her in etc.).I'd like for her to have access to my account, at least to host a meeting. Is this possible? Thank you

restore a recording

Hi dear Zoom people, is there a way to restore a recording that is no longer in the trash? This is really, really important, if there is a way I would appreciate your help

oroyoga by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Streaming to youtube

I have a licensed account but when i try to live stream to youtube i get this message"The user is not enabled for live streaming. Extend Help: https://www.youtube.com/features"Can someone help me plz?

Not all recording files available

Last year when I was downloading meeting recordings from the cloud, the whole suite of files were there to choose from. Now I'm only getting a few. We capture a single speaker presenting so all I get is the tiny 640 x 360 Speaker View file. The files...

Rusty99 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes