Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

No sound when sharing video

Hello, I have a problem and I don't find any solutions, I have no sound when someone sharing video, all drivers are ok and I have the same sound output (I select my speaker). When the intervenant speak I hear but when I share a video I don't hear..So...

Resolved! about network path of Zoom Meeting.

Hi.Please tell me about network path of Zoom Meeting. If Users connect same subnet or same network,Is user traffic forwarded to the Internet?Will all communication go through the Internet to the Zoom server, regardless of which network the user is co...

ikZooom by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Automatically recorded meetings

Hi there, I just had a meeting where I checked the automatic record to the local computer check box. Where will this go? I can't find it in my downloads, nor can I find it under the zoom recordings tab. Thank you.

Resolved! Participant count

I have a pro account with a maximum of 100 participants per meeting. I have a meeting scheduled which requires registration. As the host and account owner, do I count as one of the 100 max number of participants?

RBSB by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Invite link looks different

Just tried to send link for meeting and notice right away the "paste meeting" invite looks different. Difficult to locate the link to click. anyone else see the change?