Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

"Locked by Admin" What?? I AM the Admin!!

Hey folks, trying to access and change the virtual backgrounds on this app. Note on the right-hand side of the settings screen says this feature is "Locked by admin". What?? I AM the admin - at least I guess I am . I own the account and I'm the only ...

BSFer by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Resolved! Error code 401

A few days a go I bought a new laptop and whenever I try and join a zoom meeting, it gives me an error stating "UnauthorizedSorry, your session was expired. Please refresh the page or login again, 401" But when I try joining the same call with the sa...

fatchiny by Listener
  • 31 replies
  • 0 likes

Adding contacts n a basic account

Hi, I have a basic Zoom account and would like to add a family member who does not have a zoom account. She has an email id, but when I add her email address from the client, she does not get a email showing my invitation. Is there a setting that I n...

Mehir by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Editing a Recurring Meeting

Why does Zoom open a new full-screen window to edit some recurring meetings with many options to change/edit, but when I try to edit what I think is an identical type of meeting only a small window opens with no options to edit the date and time fiel...

Resolved! Sharing a video from DVD

It's not looking like I can share my screen so folks can see a video I'm playing on my DVD player. Is that right?

jpjordan by Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Disable automatic Zoom app invites without consent

Is there a way to disable this completely inappropriate "feature" in Zoom apps. I'm not sure if this only happens with this specific app "Heads Up" or if this happens with all apps. So as soon as I opened the app "Heads Up", without any prompt whatso...

Screen Shot.png
Gummy by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New user problem

Hello I’m a new user. I downloaded the app. I have tried to join a test meeting. When I do it tests four items, I click done and I get disconnected from the test meeting? What do I do? Is there anyone who want to do a test meeting with me?glenn

Zoom recording gone

Dear, Today I had a zoom meeting. I was invited through e-mail with an invitation link. When i clicked on the link the meeting started, so I didn't had to log in. I pressed recording immediately. After the zoom meeting the recording was converting au...

Bart by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?
Top Happy Leaders

Let's Celebrate!

Read More

Work Transformation Summit APAC

Join us on February 2nd, 2023 for a free, virtual event to learn how to use technology to drive growth in every economic climate.

Register Now