Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

頻繁にフリーズする

以前からzoomを使用していると、頻繁にフリーズして使えなくなります。また、途中で切断してしまったり、再接続を繰り返すこともあります。 私が行ったトラブルシューティングは、・PCの再起動・アプリの再インストール、最新版にアップデート・普段はWi-Fi接続、zoom使用時だけ有線接続、VPN接続 これで問題なく使用できることもあれば、途中で切断することもあります。 ちなみに、私はMacを使用していて、macOSのバージョンは12.6.3、古いですがiMac Late 2015を使用してます。 根本...

Pacoblas

Hola, soy cliente de zoom desde hace un par de años e imparto clases de escritura online. Desde hace algún tiempo se ha incorporado una persona con problemas de audición y estoy intentando activar los subtítulos y no me deja. Me han informado que deb...

Resolved! Audio transcript setting not found

I can't find the Audio transcription setting for the Cloud Recordings as documentation specifies. Instead of that I only found a 'Save closed caption as a VTT file' option which is marked but I can't see the transcription file as a downloadable item ...

Meeting in abstentia

Can i set that people can join a meeting that i host automatically and it gets recoded to my local pc without me actually starting the meeeting? In other words, i want to schedule a meeting, record it, allow invitees to join but i wont be around

RJZ by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Failed to connect ZOOM

Dear Sir/Madem Our VIP user got fail connect Zoom on last week and we would like raise the ticket to support. Please advise how to create support case ticket. Thanks.

Tamkaho by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes