Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom error 5003 on Macbook

I tried to log in my zoom account for the whole day, but didn't work. It shows Error code 5003. If I use meeting link, it showed my firewall or proxy connection problem. My firewall is not on, the proxy didn't change. Don't know why, need help! Many ...

Needhelp by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Scheduling a Meeting with Phone Dial in Capabilities

I'm new to the app. If I start a "New Meeting" and then copy and send invitations from the live meeting, the invites include telephone dial in information. However, when I use the "Schedule" functionality, I do not see an option to include telephone ...

Tradyn by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Enlarge Zoom thumbnail

When I need to reduce the person I'm meeting with in order to have a document on my screen, the thumbnail is extremely small. In Skype and other meeting platforms, I'm able to use the mouse to resize the image. Zoom doesn't seem to be able to do this...

Zoom meetings

Before the Pandemic hit, I attended a weekly Program for people with Memory issues and Alzheimers. But when the Pandemic hit, they had to shut it down and a couple of months later started having ZOOM meetings. Now considering that over a week at the ...

Annotation

I would like to share my screen to my team members and have them annotate on the shared screen. But for some reason this optio never shows up whether I am doing the calling & sharing of screen or when I receive the call.Please advise. Thank you.

Orecle by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost ZOOM Recording on my Chromebook!

Hi All, I am in need of some help. So interesting situation. I joined our board meeting Zoom call through my ZOOM Chromebook extension using the meeting ID and pass code provided by my boss. I did not realize I was not signed in to my account but ess...

BLeo12 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Involuntary disconnection

Every time I join a Zoom meeting using the app from my Android phone, it disconnects after only a few seconds. It automatically reconnects and disconnects again after another few seconds, ad infinitum.

Involuntary disconnection

Every time I join a Zoom meeting using the app, it disconnects after only a few seconds. It automatically reconnects and disconnects again after another few seconds, ad infinitum.

Custom questions during registration

When setting up questions and answers to select during registration can they only select 1 answer? Is there a way to allow them to select multiple answers?

mforge by Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Files can't be opened.

Hi, since yesterday I cannot open recorded files on my Mac. The filename is grey. It had been converted but no way top open it. The Zoom-support is unable to solve this problem. Any experiences with that? Anny suggestions?

Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?
Top Happy Leaders

Let's Celebrate!

Read More

Work Transformation Summit APAC

Join us on February 2nd, 2023 for a free, virtual event to learn how to use technology to drive growth in every economic climate.

Register Now