Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Designated Backup.

I am the secretary for a local DC Aikido dojo and every two weeks we have virtual one-hour Aikido sessions. Our Aikido club has a ZOOM account and I am the designated manager of that account. I schedule the ZOOM Aikido sessions and let people into th...

gdaigon by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

"Zoom Error" while converting to Local Recording

I got a "Zoom Error" message while my local recording was converting. Now the meeting doesn't appear at all under my Local Recordings list. Is there any way to still access the unconverted recording, or have I lost it for good??!!

recurring meeting deleted!

I had a recurring meeting with a unique meeting ID that I blasted everywhere (emails, website etc). This meeting is coming up on FRIDAY. And low and behold, this meeting is not list in my meetings now! Where did it go?? I have tried suggestions made ...

Zoom Calendar Plugin

I used the Zoom Outlook Plugin to schedule a meeting. Before the meeting took place, I added a new participant to the meeting. Once I hit the Send Update button, this message popped up "The event description will be replaced with the Zoom default inv...

NPLAak by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Outlook Calendar / Mac

I have always used Zoom on my Windows notebook, and when I create a meeting it automatically creates a calendar item in Outlook (I use Office 365). Can someone help me do the same thing when I use Zoom on my Mac machine?

My participants have difficult to hear me

Since I did an update of the new version, all my participants have difficulties to hear me. The sound is always with faults, stops and comes back a lot of times. They also can't hear the music and my voice.It looks like there is a bug in the latest v...

Multiple Breakout Room Configurations for a Single Meeting

Hello, Can someone please provide some pointers or solutions for the scenario below? If you have a training session that requires two different breakout room configurations. For instance, at10:00 am I want 25 participants to be manually/randomly assi...

Jwa3422 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Reporting - Usage Reports

I recently ran a usage report and was able to obtain attendee information. One attendee stated that they used the zoom app to log in to the meeting. However, there is no record of them on the usage report. If someone logs in to a zoom meeting via the...

Backgrounds & Effects

When I go to my settings and click the Backgrounds & Effects, my virtual backgrounds are all there. However, when I am in an active meeting, my virtual backgrounds do not show up. The only background possible is blur. Any solution?

foxguy by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Community is a winner at the Khoros Kudos Awards!