Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

How to stop Mac mouse cursor from jumping to next slide

I use "Share Screen" to present PowerPoints on Zoom meetings. I use my iMac and Mighty Mouse. When using the cursor as a pointer, the slides often jump to the next inappropriately. It's very annoying and unprofessional. I don't see any solutions on t...

Zoom application not opening

Sooo.... after switching from Windows 10 to Windows 11, my Zoom desktop client seems to not work at all... After installing Windows 11, i tried to open Zoom app, and noticed its not opening. So, obvious solution was to uninstall, and install again......

Sandi3 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Sharing Audio

We are having an issue with Zoom application on Chromebox for work meeting, where when someone shares their computer audio it mutes their mic and focuses on sharing the computer audio. We need the option to have it open so we can hear mic and compute...

Turning off Zoom Auto Tracking

Hi all - I'm using Zoom on a Neat Bar system (neat bar + TVs), and with a recent software update, the camera is automatically enabling camera tracking. This is causing issues with the video as it does not frame the room correctly. How can I disable t...

mmurp13 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Schedule of updates for the year of 2023

Is it possible Zoom to send out a list of scheduled updates for the year? This last update that happened over the weekend really hurt our ability to conduct meetings till we updated all of our users. It would be nice to know when updates are going to...

Registration

Hello, I have a pro license. I have problems when using the registration required in scheduling meetings. --When recurring meetings are scheduled with registration required, it can not be able or have a function to import the cvs file with registrant...

ZOOMJY by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

طلب دعم

السلام عليكم اخوتي في الله ارجو منكم دعم مجتمع خالي من الأمراض 

23222 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom invites not going through my Gmail Account

Hi until a few days ago I could set up a scheduled zoom meeting in my iPad zoom app, click invite email tab, then either save in my gmail drafts till ready to send or schedule send in my gmail. Now when I do that nothing shows in my Gmail draft or sc...

Vicky63 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes