Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Screen sharing

While been a Host I can share two screens but when I'm done with one of the screens I can't stop sharing the screen that I done with, stop sharing stops both of the screens, if that the way it works or I missing something.Thanks

Rst525 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Invites to Zoom meetings

Dear Community, I am a registered user of Zoom. I would like to invite people to a scheduled, Zoom meeting. Could you tell me how I could do that, please? Additionally, one of the people who I want to invite has a strange e-mail address, with a domai...

MAREK2 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Technical support services

After spending quite a bit of time trying to get an improvement idea across to Zoom's technical team, I again seem to be unable to get a response.Your technical support services are clearly underfunded by Zoom.While your staff are polite and helpful ...

1 person unable to join my zoom room

One person can't join my zoom room. It gets stuck with it saying 'joining' on my end and the loading circle doesn't progress on her end. Other people can join my zoom room, and she can join other people's zoom rooms, so it doesn't appear to be a conn...

Zoom record/playback

I recorded some session om Zoom - the host allowed me to do that. I eventually got them converted but when I play them, all I get is the image from the webcam - not from the screen activity I recorded. Any ideas anyone?

Desktop goes black while in a call

I noticed that sometimes while being in a call and moving cursor on my desktop it starts to partially get covered in black squares unitl it gets completely black with only icons remaining - is this something that just happens? After restarting laptop...