Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

record

Привет. Никто не знает, если запись делалась в зуме через вебку, но не сохранилось видео конференции. Возможно можно вытянуть какой-то временный файл и переконвертировать?

Breakout 100 limit

I have read the breakout room capacity limits, but I have a question about the limitations of the 100 breakout rooms. For example - I know you can only use 20 breakouts for 500 people, otherwise the rooms won't function correctly. What is the limit f...

Who can start a meeting?

Hi All, I really need help.....I am the licensed owner but I schedule for 2 principals, one of them is now licensed, I just added it because we were becoming so frustrated! If I schedule the meeting for them do they need to use my sign in credentials...

Camera

While in a Zoom meeting, when I view another web app/tab, the camera freezes, discolors, distorts, etc. This is a recent issue and to my knowledge, nothing on my system has been changed. I am running Windows 10, MS would love for me to upgrade to 11,...

Sound Sharing & Mute

When I am sharing my sound, but I am muted, can the other zoom members hear me talking or can they only hear something on my screen like a video?