Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Not Responding will it still save the recording

Hi I was hosting a meeting that I wanted saved to my desktop. Meeting was maybe 40 minutes in and my video froze but I could see and hear the other participant and it was still showing the Recording marker in the top left of the screen. I tried to st...

Scobyda by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Too many meetings in meetings tab

Hi all,Since past 1-2 month, my zoom's meetings tab has started showing the recurring meetings that are scheduled today and over the next few months i guess. For example, today is 22nd Feb and i can see recurring meeting till May. This is really frus...

No recording?

Hi, Yesterday I had a meeting and I recorded it. During the meeting I checked several times to see if the recording was still running and it was. However, after the meeting ended, the recording was not converted, as is normally the case. I wonder if ...

Zoom 5.16 refuses to start

Hi, I had Zoom 5.15.11 installed on Windows 10 22H2 but when I upgraded to 5.16.0, it refused to start. I tried clearing out all local data but couldn't find any way to get detailed logging. When I run the exe, it just doesn't start. I rolled back to...

how to make share sound default

Every time i have to screen record in zoom, i have to from the small share screen menu, go through the 3 dot drop down menu and press "share sound" in order for me to record Youtube videos. Is there a way to set this to default so i don't have to do ...

Breakout Rooms

Hi there, for our Zoom meetings we work a lot with breakout rooms to match people for one on ones. So far there is the possibility to divide the rooms based on survey results. With this function we can only bring together people with the same answer ...

Resolved! default email address on invites

I use the Zoom app on my desktop to send invitation for Zoom meetings: I need to change the default email address as I am phasing out that email. How to change it permanently to my new email address?

RussK by Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Outputing audio on mac

HiRunning MacPro here and trying to output audio to a different sound device. I have several aggregate devices that I set up for different scenarios. The are all hosted by the same 32ch interface. This particular set up is supposed to take audio out ...

Microphone not working

The built-in microphone (on my laptop) works fine when tested in Zoom settings, however, when I enter an actual Zoom meeting it does not. I use Windows 8. Have reinstalled Zoom. Did not help. I have to resort to using an external microphone. Any idea...

Frank24 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes