Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! creating shortcut for zoom on desktop

From some reason Im not able to create a shortcut for zoom on my desktop even after i press on the file "create shortcut". my operating system is windows 10 pro.I will be grateful if someone can help.

Alla2000 by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

screen sharing

My guests are online , my screen is distorted, usually turns multi colors / green ,yellow can't see my image & or my videos

recover recordings from cloud after cloud recording diabled

I have recorded 2 important business meetings and I was given the possibility to choose between cloud recording and local recording and when trying to access them I have received the message that ". Cloud recording has been disabled". Leaving apart t...

Problème micro des participants

Bonjour. Lors d'une réunion , même si j'ai coché l'option "couper le micro des participants à l'entrée", tous les micro ne sont pas inactifs. Et je n'ai pas la possibilité de les désactiver ensuite. Avez-vous le même problème ? Une solution pour que ...

Val13 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

integrate video sdk

Hello,I want to integrate video SDK in my portal so how to getting started and what are the features.?

ominfo by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Video reflects other participants?

Hello. The video of some particpants reflects others + host and suffers multiple lags. It doesn't seem to happen to anyone else outside this exact combination of participants and it started happening around a month ago, although we had been meeting u...