Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Casting sound to TV

I've been able to cast my zoom app meeting video from my Windows laptop to my LG TV.But, I'd like to also cast the video channel to the TV.I have been using a separate, bluetooth connection from PC to a portable bluetooth speaker, but the TV already ...

Cloud recording search my Meeting link ?

I have been doing meetings/Webinars in Zoom since March 2020.I kept one record sheet of the recorded sessions.But as now I am going out of space I want to delete the old recording.But I can't find the particular recording in zoom user ids as I have m...

Rohitk by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom is not working with Logitech Capture

I'm on the latest version of both Zoom (5.7.7.1105) and Logitech Capture (2.06.12) as of Sep 25, 2021. Logi Capture shows up as a camera option within Zoom. However, if I select it as my camera, Zoom displays a pop-up error messages that says "Cannot...

gedonis by Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Breakout rooms not fully working

I held a meeting recently when I divided participants into approximately 9 rooms of 9 people. They were automatically sent to the rooms (ie participants did not need to click on join room) but two of the rooms just didn't work. People were not put in...

AL71 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Participants List

I just finished a meeting more an hour ago.. My zoom account failed to generate the participants list. First time this ever happened. Usually when I visit the Active Hosts in the reports I can generate the meeting participants

Sharing Recording Privately with only some People

Hi! I want to share my cloud recording with some people only. What I understand is I have to add their email address. However I'm not sure where to add their email address. I don't see any button after I toggle on Share Privately. Really hope to find...

Izzy93 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! 1000 participants accommodation

I have just upgraded my account from basic account for 100 participants to 1000 participants. However, right at the schedule for the meeting, no more than 100 participants were accommodated. Please help me. Thanks..

Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?
Top Happy Leaders

Let's Celebrate!

Read More

Work Transformation Summit APAC

Join us on February 2nd, 2023 for a free, virtual event to learn how to use technology to drive growth in every economic climate.

Register Now