Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Multiple emails/ accounts

Hello,We have several accounts with different emails in our organization. I need to know if is possible to compile all the accounts into a main one. Thank you in advance.

LCF by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Share Screen Crashes on Windows

Ever since early December 2022, whenever I try to share my screen during a Zoom meeting, I get a "Zoom Quit Unexpectedly" error. Both my Zoom and my Windows system are up to date, and I've tried several of the most common fixes with video acceleratio...

Camera lagging during screen sharing

My camera lags whenever I or a participant shares screen. It can be sharing a website or even a file from the computer, it starts lagging and I have to stop my video and start it again. How can I prevent this from happening?

Questionnairs

Hi! I have a problem with the questionnaires: I cannot see the results after the call. Can someone please help me? I plan all the calls directly in a Google Calendar, and all of them are reoccured (usually once per week). After each call participants...

Cloud recording

Hi all, I tried to record a class meeting for the University and chose the "cloud recording option". While the meeting was ongoing, it clearly indicatd that a recording was in progress, but after the meeting and having stopped the meeting, no recordi...

toku2 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Download of a Meeting Interupted

I was downloading a meeting I just had, when I lost power to my computer. When I got it back I see no way of resuming that download. And the meeting is showing as not having happened. Is that recording lost? Is there any way to recover that meeting a...

Resolved! Multiple Managers

My church would like to buy a pro account that allows for several managers, each with the ability to start a meeting from his own email address. Is this possible?

LJ59 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Setting up Zoom

Spoiler (Highlight to read)Hello together,I have a software issue with Zoom. The camera is not getting detected by the Zoom App.Using Intel NUC as room PC. Same device can detect the camera under the Teams App.We already tried to give camera the perm...

PIK by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes