Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Camera flashing and static-like band

Since recent Zoom updates I have a problem with the web cam. When I am video sharing, a static-like band, green distorted image appears. At first I thought it was my computer or the attached web cam (NEXIGO with Dell Laptop Latitude-Windows 10). Howe...

ciao a tutti!

ciao a tutti!Ho una domanda...ultimamente quando finisce una riunione(con profilo base) mi dice che DEVO ASPETTARE 9 MINUTI per avviarne una nuova,a meno che non passo a quella a pagamento...ad altri però (sempre profilo base) non succede.Come mai?Co...

terrys by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Buzzing noise

People are complaining they can hear a loud high pitched buzz when I am on a Zoom Call. I don't hear it but it must be from my end. I am using Windows 10 and headphones. Any ideas what might be causing it and what I can do to try and stop it please?

cropped video

Hello, I mistakenly cropped a video and I would like to recover the entire video, how can I do ?thank you

Jabra - Mute on Joining Meeting Not Working

Hi All, I have a bluetooth Jabra mic/speaker, which when I join a meeting is unmuted, even though I have the setting enabled to mute mic on join meetings. This only happens with this Jabra device. The setting works with other mic/speakers connected v...

Trutch by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom was unable to create the meeting

I am using squarespace and acuity to schedule appointments. I have integrated with zoom but when an appointment is scheduled there is an error of "zoom was unable to create the meeting". A link goes out on the invitation but I don't know why I'm gett...

Sarah29 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes