Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Music Stream stops when someone talks

Hello, I am hosting events on Zoom. One of the participants streams his music into our room but as soon as I talk, the music stops and when I stop talking it continues. For comparison: If I stream my Spotify into Zoom via audio only the music does NO...

Code sent to e mail for log in

Hello. It happens that when I log in my account at a new device non used before or that I've been no using for a while, it's required a six number code sent to my email. is ther any way to change that setting and be available to log in only with e ma...

add participant

Hello, I would like to add participant in existing meeting as meeting id and password using rest API. Please see attached image Can you please let me know which API i need to use for that?

Upgrade to zoom one Business

I currently have the zoom one Pro package (EUR 189.00 per year) and would like to organize a meeting with 150 participants next week. Do I have to buy an upgrade for EUR 1899.00 just because only 10 licenses have to be booked at once with the zoom on...

Resolved! New laptop - trouble launching a meeting

I have a new laptop. I can schedule meetings, I cannot get the meetings to launch. I have a new laptop, I can log into my account, schedule meetings, but I CANNOT get the meetings to LAUNCH!!! I do not know what to do! My account does not allow Zoom ...

VRS by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Contactos

Olá boa noite. Como posso importar para os cotactos do ZOOM contactos dos meus contactos do GOOGLE?Ou então como posso aceder aos contactos sem ter que criar os contactos no ZOOM uma vez que já existem no GOOGLE? Obrigado