Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! deactivated account without reason

Hi, guys.My Zoom corporate account has been deactivated with no valid reason given. At one time one, an agent said that the company had shown some illegal activity with China. This is complete BS, as we do not have any business in China.We have been ...

my voice and group participants is breaking

Zoom audio has been breaking up during meetings with students, and it happens to everyone of us. we tried changing our microphones but to no avail and has been recurring frequently. please help it is very frustrating.

Abiel12 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

attaching zoom ID to email

I have been a user of zoom for a number of years, today it will not let me attach the zoom id, when i click copy the link it does nothing, I have used lots of times, has anyone experienced this issue

1928 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes