Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

zoom reporting

Hi, I have a question regarding zoom reporting.I figured out how to download who attended my class. My students try to enter my zoom class from their homes, and whenI click "permission" button on my desktop zoom application, they can enter. There was...

shig by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Hybrid meeting and sound issues?

HelloI want to teach online and in the classroom at the same time, so I have equipment that can handle it (external audio interface - Universal Audio). This equipment is connected to speakers in the classroom so that the participants in the classroom...

increasing slots in the drop down box to join meetings

I have a number of Zoom events that I attend. Some are weekly, some are several times during the week and some are less frequent. It's handy to use the drop down box for joining meetings and just select the meeting I want. The problem is there is a l...

Can't connect anymore on Samsung tab or Samsung cell

As of Jan. 8, 2023 I can't connect to meetings on Samsung tab, it just cycles & saying "connecting". I've been connecting by my Samsung cell until 2/6/23 when I get the error code 104101 & "preparing meeting". Can anyone there help me PLEASE??

Resolved! Testing link for scheduled meeting

Hello I have a scheduled meeting for later in the week, I have been going into the link several times to test it to make sure everything is fine. Is this ok to do? Part 2: When I scheduled the meeting, I think I embedded the passcode in the link so p...

Elle123 by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Ohne USt ID kein Upgrade auf Pro möglich?

Ich versuche mein Konto seit mehreren Tagen auf die Pro Version umzustellen. Ohne eine USt ID ist dies aber nicht möglich, die Maske lässt kein weitergehen zu. Als Kleinunternehmer habe ich aber keine USt Id, will aber Zoom gewerblich nutzen. Kann mi...