Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Windows Audio Issues with Audinate AVIOs

We have been having audio issues when using Audinate AVIO Dante USB interfaces. We have experienced this with Windows 7, 10, and 11 so we don't think it's a Windows issue despite not having the same issue on Apple computers. What happens is that it s...

Audio Echo

I was on a zoom class for the first time the other night and i was hearing an echo from my professor so bad that i could not understand her. I googled and it gave me things to resolve it, none of which applied. I was not using 2 devices, no one else ...

Tricia48 by Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Separate recording for speaker on Ipad

On the laptop while recording zoom meetings I could choose option to record separate audio file for each speaker. How do i do that in ipad.? thanks for your help. Thx

Resolved! Cloud Recording Length

Recently the data used has increased on my recordings to the cloud. My meeting length hasn't changed. Does anyone know why or how I can minimize?

Resolved! 1. Recording Disclaimer and 2. Post-Meeting Survey

We offer classes for senior citizens. I wanted to test the recording disclaimer so I turned it on in our account. We don't think it will work to have seniors agree or cancel so I want to turn it off. I've tried to do so but it appears Zoom still requ...

Profile photo is pixelated when viewing recording

My profile picture appears fine when my camera is turned off for meetings. When the meeting is recorded and I watch it back my profile picture is enlarged and very pixelated. How can I better format my profile picture so this does not occur?