Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Video freezing, flickering and turning green

Good afternoon, I am looking for help in how to rectify some tech issues I'm having. At different points lately in my video sessions the screen is freezing, the images are flickering and the screen will turn green. Is this happening to anyone else la...

Jenastu by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Accessibility of zoom link

Hi all, i recorded videos and i send it via an e mail but i want to make them invisible or close the access? How can I manage change accessibility of these links? thanks a lot in advance

How to share a Zoom link in an ecard?

Hi, I am having trouble putting a link for a Zoom Registered Meeting into a Constant Contact ecard as a clickable link. None of their options accept the link Zoom gives me. I found a thread in which the CC help says the solution is to contact Zoom to...

Sirole by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

audio setting

i have to set up a zoom meeting for a choir practice i want to use original audio. if the host is set up for original audio are all clients using those settings?

smb0024 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

meeting sounds

When I am in a zoom meditation meeting and ring my bell after I am done speaking, nobody can hear my bell. I have adjusted every setting. When I use the test my microphone, my voice is heard, yet not my bell....Help

Shared sound problems on new laptop

Recently I bought a new Asus laptop and I set all the audio and video settings exactly the same as on my HP laptop. Both laptops have the same version of Zoom (5.13.7). Now, when I play a video, the Zoom participants can hear the sound perfectly from...

Alches by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom issue on Dell.

I purchased brand new Dell Vostro 3510 which initially had Windows 11 installed in it.. The laptop specs are Dell Vostro 3510 Processor 11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-1135G7 @ 2.40GHz 2.42 GHzInstalled RAM 8.00 GB (7.74 GB usable)System type 64-bit op...