Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Unable to Access Recording Links on Zoom

I cannot access the recording links on zoom.You cannot view this recordingCloud recording plan expired.Kindly let me the solution to fix this issue.

A6K by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Livestream interpreted version to Youtube

Hello We are streaming a meeting with interpretators to Youtube. Is it possible to chose which translation you stream to Youtube? And how is this done?Best regards Aslak

Aslak10 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

New Scheduling Change

How do I turn off the multiple creation for recurring meetings, so they show up like they did before whatever change/update messed it up? If I'm managing 50+ recurring meetings, the Zoom scheduler (online and App) becomes TOTALLY UNUSEFUL with all th...

NVUS by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom camera

my zoom camera has been block by the computer settings, how can i do? thasnks

Jayden6 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom recording overwritten

After a meeting with a client when I went to the zoom recording folder, I found that my latest zoom recording had been overwritten with the previous recording which I recorded a few minutes before to check recording is working correctly, now in that ...

Alternate Host

I want to set up an alternate host for my meeting but when I put the email in the host box the meeting won't save. It says I can't select that host at this time. I have tried several alternates and none work? What am I missing?

Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?

Let's Celebrate!

Read More

Work Transformation Summit APAC

Join us on February 2nd, 2023 for a free, virtual event to learn how to use technology to drive growth in every economic climate.

Register Now