Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Can't find the "give remote control" option since latest update

Hi!in the past few years i've been teaching English as a private tutor for a couple of children. While screen sharing the "remote control" access for my students has been a key element to allow more interaction for them while being able to click on m...

Boleto by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom audio issue - sound bowls

Hi, I use crystal sound bowls as music on some of my zoom calls but for some reason, my clients can no longer hear the bowls. They don't hear anything when I play them, no matter how loud they get. I know it has something to do with the audio setting...

Screenshot 2023-08-25 at 1.35.24 PM.png Screenshot 2023-08-25 at 1.34.35 PM.png Screenshot 2023-08-25 at 1.39.14 PM.png

Whiteboard

Hello, is it possible to use classic Whiteboard instead of the new one? I prefer the previous whiteboard...

Anasto by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! No option to rotate camera

Hello! After the Zoom update it seems the interface has changed quite a bit and there are fewer available settings. For example, I cannot rotate my camera in 90 degree increments anymore, which used to be an option in video settings when hovering ove...

bcalmer by Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Power Shell zoom settings?

Wanted to know if zoom settings can be modified with a power shell script?i would like to know if certain zoom settings such as use of dual displays, audio settings, and other settings can be set from a power shell script that opens the zoom app / st...

v101 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

ホストの要求

クライアントがホスト権限を要求する場合に、ホストの画面を右クリックすると「ホストを要求」みたいな表示が以前はあったのですが、現在見当たりません。Zoomは、最新のバージョンです。よろしくお願い致します。

andore by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom crashes everytime while joining a meeting

Hello for the last 3 weeks I have issues with the last version of Zoom Client 5.17.10. It happens when I'm joining a meeting and I tried everything to fix it.Rebooting my modemRebooting my laptopClosing/Open the zoom appUninstalled/Installed the zoom...

Firebird_0-1711147040005.png