Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

ワンタイムパスワードについて

教えてください。企業でZoomのアカウントを複数取得しているのですが、ワンタイムパスワードの対応に苦戦しています。・Zoomアカウントは9つ・アカウントに使っているメールアドレスを受信できる人はセキュリティ上一人のみ。(会社のメールアドレスです)サインイン時にワンタイムパスワードを聞かれた際、その人はメールを受信できないので、結局サインインを行うことができません。従って、2FAを有効にしてみました。しかし、初回に送信先を聞かれてその送信先を設定すると、毎回その送信先にワンタイムパスワードを送信す...

YamaYama by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to use poll feature

I am not understanding why my poll feature has been locked by the admin. I purchased the basic plan, saw the poll, set up a poll, and shared the poll so can access it from different computers. When I changed my e-mail address and password on my accou...

aligons by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Untrusted server certificate

Zoom meetings keep popping up this window, I click "Still trust". But I still quit the meeting room. I saw previous solutions that didn't solve the problem. Thank you for your help.

Tyo_0-1651476906160.jpeg
Tyo by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Audio Problem

I set up a three-way Zoom call yesterday and had the following problem:1) All three parties could see each other2) I, as the initiator of the call ,could not talk to the other two participant. The other two participants could talk to each other This ...

Tallman by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to cancel or edit my own recurring meeting series

After doing some digging it seems my issue is due to using my own meeting ID for a meeting series than has run for over a year. However, now I need to either cancel it or move it and can't. It tells me I'm not the host of the meeting when I try to ed...

Audio problems with Windows 11

Hello guys, I'm having audio problems with windows 11, with windows 10 everything is ok but with 11 the sound is bad, failing, I've done all the procedures and updates and the same problem continues. How can I resolve this issue? hugs

Meeting ID incorrect

My zoom is linked to my calendly account! People can book a call with me but every time it says invalid meeting ID. The link is on a go daddy website that I use for someone to schedule with me. We worked out the kinks on the go daddy end but I still ...

Sara_W by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes