Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Request failed with status code 400

I'm trying to download files from a class I'm takingand on one of my computers, I get this error:The request failed with status code 400. I'm not a tech person but did manage to clear the cookies and reset my computer and internet connection. Can som...

Efrat1 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Passcode (password) creation

I would like to create a passcode (password) for people who enter my meetings at my Personal Meeting ID #. Is this possible, and how? Thanks. I tried and tested it with someone, but it did not work.

Resolved! Dual monitor for viewers

Hello, is possible to show in one monitor the participants and in another screen the shared full screen presentation?Note: For viewers not for host Thanks.

unable to login on linux Ubuntu

I have been trying to login to the zoom app in Linux Ubuntu but all methods have failed. my username and password are correct as I can login from my Android phone. After clicking on sign in, it'll start connecting and then show time out, I had uninst...

urib by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

How to Unmute a Participant

I have a large meeting setup in Zoom and have muted all participants before entry. Is there a way to just unmute a few people instead of all of them?

Vdobbs by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes