Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! My Zoom recording only captured audio

My zoom recording only captured audio via m4a file. Is there any way to view the video ? Perhaps convert it to an MP4? I tried a third-party tool Zamzar - - it converted it to MP4 - but still no video.it was an announcement from my 93 year old mom. A...

Salmog1 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cloud recording 90 day ago irrecoverable

Hello, is the 180 day window still the process for untouched recordings to remain available before being automatically transferred to trash for a final 30 days? If so, a recording from 90 days ago is no longer accessible, and it is no longer in the t...

Black video in ChromeOS since latest websdk updates

We implemented @zoomus/websdk in our ChromeOS PWA.Since latest versions video for all meeting participants is just black.Audio works normally and local video renders properly in the video preview before entering the meeting, then it also looks black....

Not Able to Access Local Recordings

Hi, I recorded some meetings and am trying to access them. However, when I go to access the recording, it says that file does not exist and tells me to see if it was moved, renamed, or deleted. How can this be? Is there any way to recover this? I hav...

Resolved! Deleted icloud recording

I deleted a recording and I also empty the Trash and I need to retrieve the recording now. Is there a way to retrieve the iCloud recording six months later? Thanks for anyone's help in advance!

recording

I hosted a meeting on the 12 February. I recorded the meeting buy cant find the recording in my cloud management

Wabenjy by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

User account disappeared

One of my users accounts has completely disappeared. It was a licensed account (Our CEO unfortunately). I am working with Zoom support but am wondering if anyone else has seen something similar. FactsUsed a week ago and no trace of it since, no evide...

how to bypass the screen share so you can view multiple people

I'm wondering if there is a way to disable screen share on my end so that I can view more people on the screen and not have to look at them in the tiny postage-size thumbnail screen? I need to be able to see everyone clearly, and be able to see who i...

Leisel by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes