Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Possible account hack

I was recently approached by a colleague to say that she saw me on one of her calls. However, I wasn't on this call. She sent me a screenshot of the participants. My login name is Lynn DeBuhr Johnson, and the person logged in was Lynn DeBuhr. It's a ...

Vertical video recording on laptop

I record my zoom on a macbook. I want to record my meeting in a vertical video so that it is mobile upload friendly. if required. I want to know how can I do that as the meeting is recorded in the landscape mode or what are the other options to recor...

Turning off virtual background

I am unable to turn off virtual background on my account. I pay for this service and have spent the last 30 minutes trying to find an answer to a very simple issue - but given the multiple comments about the EXACT SAME issue it appears Zoom really do...

Resolved! Approve participants during meeting

Can participants be approved during a meeting? SINCE days ago I had a meeting and I was the host, the fact is that just started the meeting, more people continued to register for the event and I could not access the option to approve since I had conf...

Video freeze

After months of successful ZOOM 1:1 meetings where I am host, now my video picture of the other person keeps freezing mid call, meanwhile their video picture of me continues fine. This happens whoever I am meeting. When they close their video and the...

Grace21 by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

video camera

We run hybrid, synchronous a/v, interactive classes - looking for video technology that will enable virtual participants to see facial expressions of in person attendees. Now, all those in person show in one zoom box & facial expressions can't be see...

PatB by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes