Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

I need help.

I just missed out on an important Zoom connection.Here is what happened as I described it to the host:Before I opened your Zoom link. I had tested my Zoom connectivity with others who sent me an invitation and on the bottom left side of the screen (a...

Dag6161 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Camera Selection

Dear Friends, I am using a computer system with 3 cameras. Is it possible to have a Zoom participant (other than myself) choose which of the 3 cameras is broadcasting from my system? I am aware that I can "Share" up to 2 views but I am hoping that a ...

Services

Not sure what I'm paying 180 a year for. Trying to get someone to let me know what services I have. I've only used once in 2020. Would probably use if I knew or may just cancel if I can't get an answer.

Mele2 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Polls Question

I use advanced poll quiz.In the documentation it is said 50 questions is the limit. But after 25 questions the system says "too much questions". Who is right ?

Resolved! Enabling Q&A on a zoom meeting (That is not a webinar)

Hello all, I am trying to create a workshop on zoom and I would like the interactive features of a zoom meeting as well as the Q&A tab that is in a zoom webinar. Is there anyway that I can add the Q&A tab to a regular zoom meeting? I've read the arti...

Shani9 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Can I cut or hide a portion of a video recording?

I accidentally displayed some confidential information for a brief moment during a meeting I was recording. Before sharing the video I need to remove that portion of the recording or black out the screen for a few seconds. Is there a way to do that?

KWS by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Emoji's as a response to shares in the chat

Hi All, A bunch of co-workers in my zoom rooms are able to make a checkmark or heart right below my chat comment but I can't seem to do that with theirs. My zoom is upgraded and I use a mac. Not sure why it's not working for me. If somebody has alrea...

Audi fails after about 15 minutes into any presentation

Hello,I am a new Zoom user and TBH, I am disappointed as two of my presentations were ruined by a flaw on Zoom. Basically, everyone can see my screen and my audio was fine. Once it hits the ~15 min mark, the mic and audio fails. I checked my audio an...