Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

REQUEST: Deactivate AI Focus to be able to showcase products.

When you show an object, a board or anything non human, zoom automatically blurry even if its on the foreground. Even showing a piece of paper with a drawing is a challenge now. This is so frustrating that I am about to change to another program. How...

jmap7 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Original Sound by Default

Hello - just updated zoom today (11.02.22) and it seems like Original Sound needs to be turned on manually every time now. For the last few months it was already always on once I did it initially ... and this was so amazing. No more messing up meetin...

PRM-KS by Listener
  • 183 replies
  • 24 likes

Can't hear audio on apps outside zoom

I can't hear audio outside of the zoom app during meetings. I need to be able to hear notifications outside the meeting. I tried adjusting the setting in the volume mixer and changing the background noise suppression settings. Using different headpho...

rje25 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Miniature size participants

my participants appear in miniature size windows and they seem far away. I am unable to use functions like unmute, mute, or rename my participants. My profile as a host appears small and distant.I've never faced this issue before. Any help in this re...

SJ04 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes