Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Breakout rooms

Hello. I have a meeting coming up in which I have 3 breakout rooms in which people are randomly put in. Then in the same meeting I have 1 breakout room in which I need to manually add people to a breakout room according to their time zone. I know eve...

annedoc by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Master Schedule Meeting List

I am looking for help with finding a "master schedule" that shows all upcoming meetings. Currently, we have an iPad in our assigned meeting room that will only display the meetings scheduled for the current day. When I log into my Zoom Portal - I onl...

LeoH by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

how to avoid verification codes

Our organization has a Pro Zoom account that one of us created. There are several people who will be creating and hosting meetings from our account by all using the same login credentials. We thought that should be possible, but now whenever someone ...

Share Screens

Hello!So, I've been using the share screen function to play music videos with absolutely no problem. Then, all of a sudden, when I do the music it garbled. If I don't share screens it's perfect, so I know it's not the computer (Mac). I've uninstalled...

heidim by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Adding email contacts to meetings

I've added the emails to my Zoom contact list. How do I add the email contacts to the meeting? Do I have to copy the link and send separate outlook email?

Resolved! Checking for and Downloading latest version

Instructions say to check what version zoom you have go to your profile picture and click help and then about to get to that option.When I go to my profile picture there is no option for help. Any suggestions welcome. Trying to determine what is the ...

rubygott by Listener
  • 40 replies
  • 4 likes

Scheduling Multiple Meetings

I am scheduling multiple meetings that will be taking place at the same time and date. I'm now aware that I can't have all of these happening at once, so I've scheduled them for others on my team. My problem is I need access to these meetings because...