Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Profile photo is pixelated when viewing recording

My profile picture appears fine when my camera is turned off for meetings. When the meeting is recorded and I watch it back my profile picture is enlarged and very pixelated. How can I better format my profile picture so this does not occur?

Recordings

I recorded an appointment and it is nowhere to be found. I did not have anyone on the meeting, so I'm wondering if that is necessary for the meeting to be recorded. I was notified that the recording had started and ended, so I'm not sure why it didn'...

wrong screen name

everytime i click a zoom link, the wrong screen name appears. I have changed the display names in two accounts that I have and so I don't know where this name is coming from. so frustrating and I my accounts do not allow me to talk to zoom. emailing ...

Host is in another meeting

I have successfully used the same method of scheduling a meeting from December 2020 to July 2021. Invitees have joined the meetings with no problem. This is how: I would schedule the meeting on my Desktop zoom and send invites to people via hotmail t...

Terry138 by Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

What does this error mean: SupportId: 5581668255226530076

I'm just trying to upload my business logo and my profile photo, and I keep getting this error message.SupportId: 5581668255226530076I've searched the community, and there's only one other post asking the same question and it has one Like, but no res...

Recording video with basic account

I have a basic account. I have audio recordings of my zoom meetings but they dont appear to be video. Is it not possible to record vifeo with a basic acct? Yes I mean locally, not to the cloud. I can''t find an answer to this anywhere. Your help woul...

ngolay by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes