Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Meeting participant list

I have a Pro account. I want to see a participant list for my Zoom meeting on 3/29/22. When I go to “Account Management-Reports” and set the search range for 3/29/22, it shows no reports. How can I see meeting participant list for my 3/29/22 meeting?

bkoopers by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

téléchargement des enregistrements non fonctionnel

Bonjour, Je veux télécharger mes enregistrements qui sont sur le cloud et lorsque j'ouvre mon fichier téléchargé, il apparaît une fenêtre zoom avec deux options: rejoindre une réunion ou connexion. Je ne comprends pas pourquoi le téléchargement ne fo...

Cutting a Portion of Zoom Recording

Hello - I need to cut 00:12:36-00:13:00 from a recording that is 01:36:57. I cannot figure out how to do it. I selected the scissor icon and when the blue bar appeared I selected these time codes thinking this portion would get trimmed. Instead, the ...

DBR by Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

AUDIO PROBLEM

i can't hear any voices after i restart my pc 

JAKE5 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Additional Log ins

Hello I would like to set up a separate log-in for my assistant to also have access to my zoom account. Is this possible? 

OceaME by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I need help.

I just missed out on an important Zoom connection.Here is what happened as I described it to the host:Before I opened your Zoom link. I had tested my Zoom connectivity with others who sent me an invitation and on the bottom left side of the screen (a...

Dag6161 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Camera Selection

Dear Friends, I am using a computer system with 3 cameras. Is it possible to have a Zoom participant (other than myself) choose which of the 3 cameras is broadcasting from my system? I am aware that I can "Share" up to 2 views but I am hoping that a ...