Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

unlinking two zoom accounts

I somehow have my work email linked to my personal zoom account. It's making it where I have a 40 minute limit on my meetings. I need to unlink my work email from my personal account but haven't found a way to do that. Help!

Resolved! Zoom output audio issue

Zoom will only play audio through my monitors speakers, even though my computers default (and selected) output device is my headphones. I'm using windows 11.

Advertisements for Zoom features During my Meetings

First, let me say that not having access to chat agents as a paid user is quite insulting. I'm writing because, in a very important Zoom teaching session on Tuesday of this week, I had to swat Zoom flies as messages popped up from Zoom. Repeatedly, I...

Ljb2120 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Using PMI on another account

I need to use a PMI from one zoom account that would not allow me to do upgrade because I used google to upgrade subscription, I guess in error. I had to upgrade another account so I can have the time and attendees upgrade. I still need to use the ol...

cp04 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Transmisión de Zoom a FB live Fan page

Hola, necesito ayuda, aunque antes lo hacía sin problema ahora no puedo transmitir mis reuniones de Zoom a mi fan page de Facebook. La opción de transmisión a facebook está habilitada en la configuración, sin embargo no me permite hacerlo, únicamente...

Issue with accessing my personal Zoom Room

I was due to host a meeting with prospective clients earlier in my personal Zoom Room from my Pro account. However, when I tried to access the room from my MacBook Air, the following message popped up and I couldn't get into the room: "The applicatio...

CJH100 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes