Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Zoom Meetings - Pro Tip #2: ✋🏼 Raise hand for informal questions

We likely all know and use the Raise Hand feature to take informal polls or to signify to the host or presenter that you have a question, but this Pro Tip will detail how to use Raise Hand in a slightly different way. In our own weekly team meetings,...

reactions-button.png
Bort by Community Champion
  • 3 replies
  • 9 likes

Zoom not connecting by LAN

I cannot get Zoom to connect on my Mac. I can use my older Mac, on wifi, but not the one I want to use (wired LAN). I get the message "You are unable to connect to Zoom. Please check your network connection and try again." I can use Skype or Google M...

DrTs by Observer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Where can I see zoom meeting chat history ?

Hi, I participated LSAC FORUM yesterday and I have used several zoom meetings via the forum website.I need to access the chat history that I have participated in. When I try to access the IM manager to see those chat history it shows the message that...

dolce78 by Observer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Create 2 simultaneous reunion

Hello, I would like to create 2 simultaneous meeting but when I want to launch them it tells me that I must stop the one that is in progress even by designating a guest person on the first meeting. I would like to understand why it does not work when...

Clement_0-1638746205121.png Clement_0-1638746151621.png
Clement by Observer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Registration by third-party app

Hi! I would like to understand if you can know if someone records my meeting without my permission through a third-party app? Thank you!

James4 by Observer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Desktop SSO Login from Desktop Error

I am trying to log into Zoom through my university domain, however each time I log in through SSO it redirects me to Google Chrome and immediately display the following error on Google Chrome "DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN" It was working fine up until...

Live broadcasting to my private FB groups

I have enabled live streaming on Zoom (Group Management/in meeting-advanced) inside my FB groups. I have also enabled Zoom app within FB group settings (again, for both groups). The problem I am experiencing is that from inside the Zoom meeting (... ...

Top Happy Leaders

Available Now! Zoom Learning Center