Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Verification

A colleague and I use the same ZOOM account. Whenever she uses the account the verification number comes to my telephone number. This is not practical. Can the verification number be sent to TWO telephone numbers?

Zoom Remote Control

Hi, At this moment we disabled Zoom Remote Control for all user accounts. Is there a way to only allow a select few (eg. when they are member of a certain group), like our IT department? Thanks, Rick

RvdL by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My Account is ACTING UP

I have been a customer with 2 accounts for 7 years but apparently doesn't warrant help.... My account keeps randomly logging into a friends account and when I finally get it with mine it deletes my name and won't allow me to rename. PLEASE HELP ZOOM!...

DISABLE FUNCTIONS

Hello need some help please. I need to know how to1. disable the automatic video function upon arrival into the zoom room. audio is muted but the video is not.and2. disable the number of participants to be seen by the attendees.Thnx

fmg777 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

GRANDE REUNION pour 1 seule fois

BonjourPersonnes chez zoom ne me répond alors je fais appel à la communauté.J'ai un forfait pro. Je vais faire une réunion le 6 mars mais j'aurai 200 personnes (et le forfait pro accepte que 100 personnes). Si je veux acheter un forfait grande réunio...

Upgrade account and past report

Hi all,I have a basic account.I organized a meeting on December 2022.Is there a way to view a log of that meeting? Something like start-time and end-time?List of attendees would be a plus. If that information is not available in the basic account, if...